api(+) is is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated administrative assistant to join our Tampa, Florida office.
The administrative assistant greets visitors and callers and coordinates daily business office functions. This position is the first point of contact for visitors and requires a professional, friendly and polished individual.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain appearance of reception area as first impression of the company.
- Greet visitors in a professional and polite manner.
- Answer and direct calls, including taking messages, transferring and/or screening.
- Maintain company calendar.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Create shipping labels and coordinate package/parcel pick-up and delivery (FedEx, UPS, certified mail, etc.), including use of software system.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Maintain office supplies; placing orders, verifying receipt and maintaining an orderly storage system.
- Assist with coordination of and set up conference room for meetings.
- Data entry, typing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, filing and other basic office functions.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- College degree with administrative experience in a professional office. Experience in an architecture, design or engineering setting is a plus.
- Organized with great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills and etiquette.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Polished, professional, and pleasant, with a positive attitude.
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send your cover letter and resume to Juliette Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.