Retail Design + Architecture (Tampa)
api(+) is seeking applicants who specialize in architectural production and have Revit expertise to join our retail design teams in our Tampa office. The ideal candidate has a strong design sense, and retail and hospitality experience. Experience with food retail rollout and retail center projects is required. Architectural registration is preferred but not required.
The position requires strong coordination, design development and construction administration skills. Applicants must have the ability to produce first quality construction drawings and specifications.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Producing code compliant architectural construction documents
- Implementing documentation standards
- Coordinating with consultants and vendors
- Ensuring design and documentation clarity and completeness
- Client relations and staff coordination
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Revit expertise required
- Strong design sense and quality experience
- Store design, retail center and hospitality experience preferred
- A degree in architecture is preferred
- Strong detailing capabilities for both new and renovation projects
- Successful track record coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and judgement
- The ideal candidate is proactive, energetic, polished and professional
Ready to join a winning retail design team? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.