grocery store design + architecture manager
Retail Design + Architecture (Tampa)
api(+) is seeking a Project Manager for its Tampa, Florida office with experience in Grocery Store Design and Construction Administration process. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 10 years’ experience working on retail, restaurant and grocery projects, excellent leadership and communication skills, the ability to manage and delegate the project design or management process effectively and thoroughly, and is proficient in Revit.
The overall focus of this role is to grow the firm’s grocery store design and architecture practice by establishing repeat and new business with quality clients via excellent client relationships, positive team leadership and remarkable projects.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Client relations
- Leading, developing and mentoring the architectural design team
- Implementing, maintaining and directing architectural practices, standards and procedures in all facets of design, production and construction administration
- Ensuring project quality by reviewing and approving documents
- Clearly communicating and resolving project issues with project team and client in a timely manner
- Recommending and implementing production improvements and innovations
- Working with senior management to support firm’s mission, policies and growth through marketing and human resources involvement
- Revit proficiency
- Architectural registration is preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience working on retail, restaurant and grocery projects
- Strong design sense and quality food retail industry experience
- Strong detailing capabilities
- Successful track record coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and judgement
- The ideal candidate is proactive, energetic, polished and professional
Ready to join a winning retail design team? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.