senior project architect
Retail Design + Architecture (Miami)
api(+) is seeking senior project architects with Revit and/or AutoCad expertise to join our retail design team in our Miami office. The ideal candidate has a strong design sense, and retail and hospitality experience. Experience with food retail rollout and retail center projects is required. Architectural registration is preferred but not required.
The position requires strong coordination, design development and construction administration skills. Applicants must have the ability to produce first quality construction drawings and specifications.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Client relations and staff management
- Heading production efforts
- Implementing documentation standards
- Coordinating with consultants and vendors
- Ensuring design and documentation clarity and completeness
- 10+ years experience preferred
- Revit and/or AutoCad expertise required
- Strong design sense and quality experience
- Retail and hospitality experience. Experience with food retail rollout and retail center projects is required.
- Architectural registration is preferred but not required.
- Strong detailing capabilities for both new and renovation projects
- Successful track record coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Strong critical thinking skills and judgement
- The ideal candidate is proactive, energetic, polished and professional
To apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.