api(+) is looking for talented emerging architecture professionals seeking an opportunity to take their career to the next step and grow with our creative, award-winning team. At api(+) you will work with major national and international brands developing consumer-centric, retail-driven environments.
To succeed in this role applicants must be organized, creative, collaborative and independent, as well as eager to learn, take ownership of the role and earn more responsibility.
- Work with project teams through all design phases from project assessment through completion of construction documents and construction administration
- Collaborate with project team, clients, consultants, fabricators, vendors, contractors and governing agencies throughout project lifecycle
- Develop, modify and review production drawings ensuring clarity and completeness
- Learn and apply building codes and manage permitting process
- Create renderings, 3D images and other presentation materials
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines and ensuring client satisfaction
- Organized, proactive, creative, collaborative, and independent
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Solid foundations in Revit, AutoCad, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other digital design tools
- 2-5 years of architecture experience in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, Master’s preferred
- Experience coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Candidates actively working toward licensure are preferred
- Experience with retail, restaurant and shopping center projects is a plus
Ready to join an award-winning retail design team and produce great designs? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Hunsicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.