architectural project captain
Retail Design + Architecture (Tampa)
api(+), has immediate opportunity to join our team in our Tampa office and contribute to incredible projects for major clients.
The position requires strong coordination, design development and construction administration skills. Applicants must have the ability to produce first quality construction drawings and specifications. Commercial experience required. Experience in retail and/or hospitality projects preferred.
- Complimenting production efforts
- Implementing documentation standards
- Coordinating with consultants and vendors
- Ensuring design and documentation clarity and completeness
- 3+ years’ experience required, 10+ welcome
- AutoCad and Revit expertise
- Commercial experience required, retail preferred
- Strong detailing capabilities for both new and renovation projects
- Successful track record coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Strong design sense and quality experience
- Strong critical thinking skills and judgement
- The ideal candidate is proactive, energetic, polished and professional
Ready to join an award-winning retail design team and produce great designs? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Hunsicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.