api(+) is seeking a contract administrator to join our our Tampa office. Under general direction of the firm’s president, the contract administrator will be responsible for reviewing agreements, handling the administration and customer contact activities associated with contract execution, and processing contracts in accordance with company policies, legal and compliance requirements, and customer specifications. The contract administrator is responsible for the accuracy and consistency of contract content through coordination and validation with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, he or she is responsible for the tracking and reporting of contract status, and for maintaining and updating systems to ensure accuracy, integrity and timeliness of data at all times.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, preparing, and evaluating agreements prior to signature to ensure accuracy and to interpret and influence performance requirements, delivery obligations, timelines, costs, and payment schedules with the goal of minimizing api(+)‘s exposure to risk.
- Working closely with legal, finance and other subject matter experts to validate content and context of contract to resolve inconsistencies in a timely manner.
- Assessing and identifying the need for legal review.
- Fielding inquiries from team leads, client managers, and project managers regarding contracting, procedures, risks, and contract status.
- Providing tracking and reporting as defined and required by the leadership team as needed.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of content library of commonly used contract formats, special terms and conditions, and other client-specific requirements.
- Assisting with converting proposals and bid responses to Statements of Work or other formats as may be required by clients.
- Actively seeking knowledge regarding the architectural design landscape.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and educational:
- This role requires training and understanding in fields such as legal, business administration, accountancy, marketing or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four (4) year bachelor’s degree Program; requires direct experience in contracting environment of at least three (3) years with working knowledge of reading, writing and understanding the effect of legal terms and conditions. Previous paralegal and/or corporate contracting experience a plus. Experience in architectural design and/or construction industry also required.
Skills, knowledge and ability
- Analytical skills relative to contract information and related matters.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate risk, urgency and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computers and software programs necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs, especially Word and Excel
To apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Pablo DeJesus at email@example.com