Retail Design + Architecture (Tampa)
api(+) is seeking creative, detail-oriented designers to join our award-winning retail design team.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in environmental, typographic and informational graphic design. Experience in food retail, specialty retail, restaurant and retail center design is preferred.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with retail design projects including branding and environmental design
- Working with a team to deliver solutions from project conceptualization through completion
- Assisting in creating finish boards and Client presentations
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to conceptualize and design in 3D is preferred
- Creative hand sketching skills highly desirable
- Revit experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well individually as well as collaboratively
- Exceptional written and oral communication, organizational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, and able to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with varied deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to receive constructive project feedback from manager and team
- Bachelors in graphic design or a related field
- 2-5 years’ design experience preferably for food retail, specialty retail, restaurant and retail center projects
Ready to join a winning retail design team? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Lauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.