interior designer (Tampa)
api(+) is seeking multi-talented, self-motivated interior designers to join our award-winning retail design team in our Tampa office.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and experience in retail, hospitality, and restaurant design. Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years working with a design firm, retailer or restaurant company.
- Work with design team on projects ranging from small one-of-a-kind concepts to large global brand concepts from conceptualization through completion.
- Design of multidisciplinary concepts including branding, store planning and environmental design
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- AutoCad/Revit experience is required
- Rendering capabilities required
- Ability to conceptualize and design in 3D
- Creative hand sketching skills highly desirable
- Motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well individually as well as collaboratively
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, and able to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with varied deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors in design or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ design experience
Salary is commensurate with experience and skills. api(+) offers great growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, and an energetic casual environment in beautiful Tampa, Florida.
api(+), is an award-winning multidisciplinary design firm focused on improving retail performance through design. The firm offers branding strategy, architecture, interior design, graphics, and environmental signage design and specializes in the development of consumer-centric concepts for retail driven environments.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Hunsicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.