Join our talented team of architects and designers!
Project Architect / Senior Project Captain
Retail Design + Architecture (Tampa)
ArchitecturePlus International, api(+), is seeking multifaceted project architects and project professionals to complement our award-winning design team! If you have the desire and talent to create consumer-centric strategy-driven environments, we want to hear from you. Join our team of experts in our collaborative office environment and produce dynamic architecture worth experiencing.
We work with industry-leading retailers, restauranteurs and developers ranging from local to global organizations seeking differentiation and transcendent customer experiences. If you love the creative process and delivering outstanding retail and hospitality projects, and love the architectural process from design development through construction administration, come ‘get creative’ and join the excitement at api(+)!
Do these qualifications describe you?
- Architectural registration or in process of registration preferred but not required
- 5 to 10 years’ architectural experience, retail and/or hospitality is a big plus!
- Bachelors or master’s degree in architecture, or equivalent experience
- Strong AutoCad and Revit capabilities
- Experience in ground-up and renovation project documentation
- Dedicated, proactive, energetic
- Team player with leadership capabilities
- Strong coordinator, producer, and communicator
- Exceptional written, graphic, and oral communication
- Detail-oriented critical thinker
- Creatively and technically savvy
- Proven organizational and time management skills
What is this role responsible for?
- Efficient project leadership and management
- Production and budget QAQC
- Client communication and advisement
- In-office and on-site coordination
- Innovative solutions
Ready to join an award-winning retail design team and produce great designs? Send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Juliette Hunsicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.